Friday 31 October 2014

Jubilee Writing

31.10.14
Oaklands School had their 50th Jubilee on Labour weekend this year. I'm in Year 7.  In 50 years time when they have their 100th Jubilee I will be 62. In 50 years I think these changes would have happened at Oaklands School...
I think there would be more electronics and less books because there are more mobile applications that help our learning. I think that there might be no white board markers because of touchable white boards and also tables. There won't be things like Self Directed Learning, instead more gadget work and subjects like science. I assume there would be a not as big field because of more classes, maybe an extended school. There would be more couches and comfy things then chairs. More kids in classes, I estimate around 40-45 kids and maybe extended classrooms. I think there would be shorter break times and you would be able to take your device outside with you. I think the playgrounds will be taken down and rebuilt smaller because of kids not really playing on them appropriately especially seniors, not really the younger kids. I think kids will get harder work because of people wanting their kids being very good at things. I hope some of these things happened, can't wait to see you at the 100th Year Jubilee.

No comments:

Post a Comment